STTIT’s Compassionate Listening Training Program is Growing!
This past March Someone To Tell It to was awarded the “Listening in the Business Sector Award”, in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada, by the International Listening Association.
One of the main reasons why is because of the work we are doing in so many places both near our headquarters in central Pennsylvania, and also because of the online training we have led to people who desire to be compassionate listeners in a number of states across the United States, and in the United Kingdom, as well as with non-profit leaders in British Columbia, Canada.
Here in Pennsylvania, we’ve led seminars or have seminars scheduled before the end of summer (some of which we’ve returned to multiple times) in the healthcare industry:
- Hamilton Health, Harrisburg, PA
- Alma Health/Medstaffers, Carlisle, PA
- Sadler Health, Carlisle, PA
- Riddle Hospital, of the Main Line Health System, Media, PA,
- The Cancer Institute at Penn State Hershey Medical Center, Hershey, PA
- Chapel Pointe, Carlisle, PA
- New York Life, Harrisburg, PA
- Phoenix Contact, Middletown, PA
- Andculture, Harrisburg, PA
- Temple University, Harrisburg, PA
- Harrisburg Area Community College, Harrisburg, PA
- Derry Township School District/We Matter Coalition, Hershey, PA
- with This is My Brave, in conjunction with several schools, Hershey, PA
FOR NON-PROFITS AND SOCIAL SERVICE AGENCIES:
- Big Spring Senior Center, Newville, PA
- Neema Project, West Chester, PA
- Family Promise, Lemoyne, PA
- Medard’s House, New Cumberland, PA
- This is My Brave
Someone to Tell It To’s award-winning training program is broadening its outreach and deepening its impact on a world in which loneliness and relational disconnection is at staggering levels.
If your business, organization, school, church, or non-profit desires to enhance its interpersonal communications and learn more about compassionate and intentional listening, Someone To Tell It To can help to foster your goals. Please reach out to us at someonetotellitto.org. Our trainers are ready to serve.